What will be included in my package?
Your package should include the pre-lit garland, replacement fuses, and light bulbs. Batteries are not included.
How do I make my pre-lit garland look as good as the one in the picture?
Place the garland on a flat surface and unfold to its full length. With the garland facing upward, start at one end and begin to separate all branch tips. To achieve maximum fullness, tips should not touch one another. You’ll need to repeat the process over the entire length of the garland. Once completed, garland should appear full and consistent, though some additional adjustments may be needed to fill any remaining gaps.
What do I do if my pre-lit garland fails to light?
We’re sorry! Check or do the following things when troubleshooting:
- Check the batteries and ensure they’re still alive.
- Ensure that all plugs are securely connected.
- Locate loose or problem bulbs and push them back into their sockets.
- Check for any missing or broken bulbs and replace them. Use the replacement bulbs that came with your garland or a 2.5-volt replacement bulb.
If my wreath plugs in, what kind of extension cord should I use?
Use an extension cord rated as a 5 amp or above.
Can I leave my pre-lit garland on overnight or when I am away?
This is unwise to do with anything in your home, including your large, artificial Christmas tree. Do not leave lighted garlands on for extended hours or leave them unattended. Always be present during operation.
Can I decorate my pre-lit garland?
You may decorate the garland with your favorite fancy Christmas ornaments. All ornaments and materials should be non-metallic and flame retardant. If you need new Christmas decorations, we have modern Christmas ornaments you’ll love.
Can I use my pre-lit garland outside?
Check your packaging. Depending on the model you have purchased, you may be able to use the product outdoors. Consult your original box label for information about indoor or outdoor use. If it states indoor use, then don’t use it outside.
Can I add lights to my pre-lit garland or use blinking lights?
No. The lights that come with the garland are thoroughly tested for safety by the manufacturer and should never be replaced with non-standard parts. Your safety could be compromised by using non-standard lights.
I am missing a part. How do I obtain replacement parts?
Sorry about that! We aim to send your new Christmas decorations without error, but sometimes we mess up. Contact us at email@example.com and our elves will get to work solving the problem.
I am missing the instructions. How do I obtain instructions?
We’re sorry! Download instructions here.
How do I store my pre-lit garland?
Take the following steps to properly store your garland for future use:
- Remove any ornaments or decorations.
- Remove batteries.
- Fold and smooth branch tips to assist in re-packaging.
- Place in the box and secure. Do not store in a damp area or in an area where the temperature exceeds 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you do this, your classy Christmas decorations — including your garland — will be in great condition for the following Christmas.
What kind of safety precautions should I take with my pre-lit garland?
Observe the following preventative measures to have a safe holiday season:
- Do not place artificial greens or electrical products near gas or electric heaters, fireplaces, candles, or other locations where fire hazards are present.
- Do not use sharp hooks, nails, or wire to secure the electrical parts of this product.
- Turn off the product when leaving the area or home or when you’re going to sleep.
- Keep this product away from children and pets. This is an electrical unit and is not a toy. Do not leave children and pets alone with any electrical product. Your cat playing with the garland and lights may seem cute initially, but it could cause damage or injury later on.
- Do not use the garland outdoors unless directed.
- Do not use the garland near water.
- Do not use a high voltage converter.
- Keep cords away from heated surfaces.
- If product plugs in, do not use a damaged extension cord or plug.
What is Proposition 65?
The State of California’s Proposition 65 requires that all products containing lead must carry a public disclosure to inform consumers of the presence of leaded material in the products they buy. This is required of any product that contains lead, even those that contain very small amounts.
How do I protect myself from lead exposure?
Because the amount of lead in the product is so minimal, most states do not require a lead disclosure to be included on products such as artificial greens like Christmas garlands. To be clear, though, there is a small amount of lead contained in the material. If you wish to protect yourself from the lead content, the manufacturer recommends that you wear gloves and wash your hands after handling the products.
Take Christmas ornaments and decorations into your own hands with Gigi Seasons and make all of your Christmas design ideas come true! Whether you’re looking for puppy Christmas stockings, need to buy a Christmas tree online, want fancy Christmas ornaments, or are looking for new Christmas decorations overall, Gigi Seasons has what you need.