What will be included in my package?
Your package will include the pre-lit wreath with replacement fuses and light bulbs. Batteries are not included.
How do I make my pre-lit wreath look as good as the one in the picture?
It looks pretty great, right? The process is simple. Just place the wreath on a flat surface and then, with the wreath facing upward, separate all branch tips. To achieve maximum fullness, tips should not touch one another. Repeat the process over the entire wreath, just as you would do with your artificial Christmas tree. Once completed, the wreath should appear full and consistent, but keep in mind that some additional adjustments may be needed to fill any remaining gaps in the branches.
Can I decorate my pre-lit wreath?
You want to put those fancy Christmas ornaments to use, right? You may decorate the pre-lit wreath, but only with lightweight ornaments because the wreath branches are not strong enough to support weighted objects. All ornaments and materials should be non-metallic and flame retardant.
Can I use my pre-lit wreath outside?
Just check your packaging! Depending on the model you have purchased, you might be able to use the product outdoors. Consult your original box label for information about indoor or outdoor use. If it states indoor use only, do not use it outside.
What do I do if my pre-lit wreath fails to light?We’re sorry! New Christmas decorations aren’t as much fun if the lights aren’t working. Check or do the following things, though, and your lights should be working in no time:
- Check the batteries to make sure they are still alive.
- Ensure that all plugs are securely connected.
- Locate all loose or problem bulbs and push them back into their sockets.
- Check for any missing or broken bulbs and replace them. Use the replacement bulbs provided with your wreath or use a 2.5-volt replacement bulb.
Can I add lights to my pre-lit wreath or use blinking lights?
No. The lights that come with the wreath are thoroughly tested for safety by the manufacturer and should never be replaced with non-standard parts. If you were to do so, you could compromise your overall safety.
If my wreath plugs in, what kind of extension cord should I use?
Check that your extension cord is rated as a 5 amp or above.
Can I leave my pre-lit wreath overnight or when I am away?
Like other Christmas decorations that contain lights, it is not recommended to leave a pre-lit wreath on for extended hours or leave it unattended. It’s important to always be present during operation.
How do I store my pre-lit wreath?At the end of the Christmas holidays when you’re taking down your decorations, take the following steps to properly store your wreath for future use:
- Remove any ornaments or decorations.
- Remove batteries.
- Fold and smooth branch tips to assist in re-packaging.
- Place in a box and secure well. Be conscientious to not store in a damp area or in an area where the temperature exceeds 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
I am missing a part. How do I obtain replacement parts?
Sorry — that’s no fun! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our elves will get busy to make sure you have all the parts for your new Christmas decorations.
What kind of safety precautions do I take with my pre-lit wreath?We’re glad you asked. Safety should be of top concern, so observe the following preventative measures to have a safe holiday season:
- Do not place artificial greens or electrical products near gas or electric heaters, fireplaces, candles, or other locations where fire hazards are presented.
- Do not use sharp hooks, nails, or wire to secure the electrical parts of this product.
- Turn off the product when leaving the area or the home, and don’t forget to turn it off when you’re going to sleep either.
- Keep this product away from children and pets — it’s an electrical unit and not a toy. Do not leave children and pets alone with any electrical product.
- Do not use the pre-lit wreath outdoors unless directed.
- Do not use near water.
- Do not use a high voltage converter.
- Keep cords away from heated surfaces.
What is Proposition 65?
The State of California’s Proposition 65 requires that all products containing lead must carry a public disclosure to inform consumers of the presence of leaded material in the products they buy. This is always required of any product that contains lead, even those that contain very small amounts.
How do I protect myself from lead exposure?
Because the amount of lead in the product is so minimal, most states do not require a lead disclosure to be included on products such as artificial greens like a Christmas wreath. There is, however, a small amount of lead contained in the material. If you wish to protect yourself from the lead content, the manufacturer recommends that you wear gloves and wash your hands after handling the products.
Ready for modern Christmas tree decorations and rustic holiday decor? Gigi Seasons has you covered — from beautiful Christmas stockings to large, artificial Christmas trees and more! Shop our classy Christmas decorations today and discover the pieces that best match your personal style.